What information do we gather?
There are various ways to collect personal information, for instance:
- We can collect information about your computer, your accessibility to our website and use of this website. This information may be your Ip address, your browser, your general information, etc, which is gathered through cookies.
- We collect information when you register online or update your account, sign up for an email newsletter, voluntarily provide information to fill in questionnaires or download forms, or have petitions (this includes your name, email address and any other details requested).
- When you perform activities on our website (for instance, when you buy a product or service, we note what you purchased, and more), we may gather your names and contact details, your subscription details with our services, and other information collected by Facebook and transferred to us, including your address.
How is the information used?
We make use of this information to know what you need, so we can provide you with better service. We will only keep your information if needed for the purposes outlined in this policy or as necessary to deliver services to you or to advertise or market services to you.
- To supply you with services bought through the website and to process your payments.
- To administer the website or enhance our products and services.
- For internal record keeping and administrative purposes, and to keep you informed of our latest events, services or products
- To convey marketing messages, newsletters and details about our business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties that we think may interest you by email, post, or similar technology.
- To reach you for market research objectives or to customize the website based on your interests.
Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer and can only be accessed by the websites that create them.
To get further information about cookies, visit the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s website www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you don’t want us to gather or use your personal information, please do not access the Website.
By accessing our website, you agree to our collection and use of information. Due to the global nature of the internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area without the same protections in relation to your data and its use as outlined in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to attempt to enhance information security. By submitting your information, you accept to this transfer.